If multiple people of different heights will be using the paddle we suggest getting an adjustable paddle. The adjustable paddle will allow you the customize the height to each individual rider. If you will be the primary user of the paddle we suggest you get a fixed length paddle sized to your height as fixed length paddles will have a little more power and are typically lighter than an adjustable paddle.
Articles in this section
- Can I attach a seat to my board?
- Can I use another electric pump other than ISLE's with your inflatables?
- Can I use the electric pump to inflate the Megalodon?
- Can I use the paddle as a kayak paddle?
- Do all the boards come with paddles?
- Do the boards include fins?
- Do the paddles float?
- Do you sell river specific fins?
- Dry Bag vs. Day Bag?
- Flat Aero Pads vs. Round Pads?