If multiple people of different heights will be using the paddle we suggest getting an adjustable paddle. If you will be the primary user of the paddle we suggest you get a fixed length paddle sized to your height as fixed length paddles will have a little more power and are typically lighter than an adjustable paddle.
Articles in this section
- Can I attach a seat to my board?
- Can I use another electric pump other than ISLE's with your inflatables?
- Can I use more than one electric pump to inflate the Megalodon?
- Can I use the electric pump to inflate the Megalodon?
- Can I use the paddle as a kayak paddle?
- Do all the boards come with paddles?
- Do the boards include fins?
- Do the paddles float?
- Do you sell river specific fins?
- Dry Bag vs. Day Bag?