Yes. During the installation of the pad air can get trapped between the board and the traction. The air can expand under heat causing a small bubble under the traction. You can ‘pop’ the bubble with a needle to release the air and re-adhere the traction pad to the board.
Articles in this section
- Can I take my paddleboard surfing?
- Do I need to do anything for maintenance of the vent plug?
- How do I remove and replace my traction pad?
- How do I repair a large ding?
- How do I repair a small ding?
- How do I repair epoxy?
- How do I repair traction pad?
- How does the vent plug work?
- There is a small bubble in my traction pad, is this normal?
- What are the hard boards made of?