180 Day Manufacturer Limited Warranty on all paddle boards (excluding iSUPs) from the date of purchase. We guarantee against any abnormal defect in workmanship and materials within this period. At our sole discretion we reserve the right to either have the defective part or product professionally repaired, or replaced with an equivalent product at no cost to you.
This warranty commitment does not cover claim conditions listed below:
- Damage or defects caused by impact with any materials or objects (rocks, docks, other boards, etc).
- Damage or defects caused by use outside of it’s intended purpose.
- Damage or defects caused by normal wear and tear.
- Damage or defects caused by transport, loading, unloading, dropping, or out of water handling. Including marks left by over tightening transport straps.
- Damage or defects caused by heel dents also known as pressure dings.
- Damage or defects caused by inappropriate storage in temperatures over 90°F and under 32°F
- Damage or delam caused by over heating as a result of exposure to direct sunlight while not in use.
- Damage or defects caused by wave impact and/or impact with ocean/lake floor.
- Damage or defects caused by storage of the board in closed, damp conditions (example a wet board bag).
- Boards used in rental, commercial, or teaching environment.
- Damage to fin or fin box caused by impact to the fin.