We do not recommend you try to remove you pad. It is adhered to the board with the highest quality 3M adhesive and is very hard to remove. If the pad is peeling up on the edges you may re-adhere to the board using store bought adhesives.
Articles in this section
- Can I take my paddleboard surfing?
- Do I need to do anything for maintenance of the vent plug?
- How do I remove and replace my traction pad?
- How do I repair a large ding?
- How do I repair a small ding?
- How do I repair epoxy?
- How do I repair traction pad?
- How does the vent plug work?
- There is a small bubble in my traction pad, is this normal?
- What are the hard boards made of?