Please do not worry about filling in the Serial Number or SKU on the claim form. Only fields with an asterisk are necessary for the Claim Form, if the Claims Department needs any more information regarding your claim they will contact you with the information they need and where to find it.
Articles in this section
- Am I responsible for return shipping costs for a claim I submitted?
- Are boards purchased as used or second hand covered under warranty?
- Are cosmetic issues covered under warranty?
- How long do I have to notify ISLE of a potential warranty claim?
- I can't find my Serial Number or SKU, what do I do?
- I have a stain on my traction pad, what can I do to fix this?
- I need to change the shipping address from my original order for a replacement, how can I receive everything at the new location?
- I sent my inflatable paddle board back for a warranty issue, when should I expect the replacement?
- My board is delaming what should I do?
- The bottom of my board is cracking what should I do?