We are sorry to hear about the issue with your board. Please complete our Warranty Claim Form and one of our claims specialists will reach out to get you back on the water as soon as possible!
Articles in this section
- Am I responsible for return shipping costs for a claim I submitted?
- Are boards purchased as used or second hand covered under warranty?
- Are cosmetic issues covered under warranty?
- How long do I have to notify ISLE of a potential warranty claim?
- I can't find my Serial Number or SKU, what do I do?
- I have a stain on my traction pad, what can I do to fix this?
- I need to change the shipping address from my original order for a replacement, how can I receive everything at the new location?
- I sent my inflatable paddle board back for a warranty issue, when should I expect the replacement?
- My board is delaming what should I do?
- The bottom of my board is cracking what should I do?