We are sorry about the inconvenience with the board, if you could please fill out the Warranty Claim Form our Claims Department can assist you and make sure we find a solution that works for you and the person receiving the board.
Articles in this section
- Am I responsible for return shipping costs for a claim I submitted?
- Are boards purchased as used or second hand covered under warranty?
- Are cosmetic issues covered under warranty?
- How long do I have to notify ISLE of a potential warranty claim?
- I can't find my Serial Number or SKU, what do I do?
- I have a stain on my traction pad, what can I do to fix this?
- I need to change the shipping address from my original order for a replacement, how can I receive everything at the new location?
- I sent my inflatable paddle board back for a warranty issue, when should I expect the replacement?
- My board is delaming what should I do?
- The bottom of my board is cracking what should I do?