Although any almost any paddle board can be taken surfing, a SUP with a more specific shape for surfing, or even an all around shape, would be ideal as these models will offer more maneuverability.
Articles in this section
- Can I take my paddleboard surfing?
- Do I need to do anything for maintenance of the vent plug?
- How do I remove and replace my traction pad?
- How do I repair a large ding?
- How do I repair a small ding?
- How do I repair epoxy?
- How do I repair traction pad?
- How does the vent plug work?
- There is a small bubble in my traction pad, is this normal?
- What are the hard boards made of?