We do not sell river specific fins for these boards, but the main rear fin is detachable and can be taken out while paddling in the shallows or rocky areas. The other side bite fins will do just fine for tracking and won't break off since they are made of a rubber material. We have had customers in the past purchased a replacement iSUP fin and have shaved it down to make it a river specific fin.
Articles in this section
- Can I attach a seat to my board?
- Can I use another electric pump other than ISLE's with your inflatables?
- Can I use more than one electric pump to inflate the Megalodon?
- Can I use the electric pump to inflate the Megalodon?
- Can I use the paddle as a kayak paddle?
- Do all the boards come with paddles?
- Do the boards include fins?
- Do the paddles float?
- Do you sell river specific fins?
- Dry Bag vs. Day Bag?