The touring fin will allow you to track straight for long distances slightly better than the all around fin. The all around fin allows you to maneuver, pivot, and turn directions with more ease.
Articles in this section
- Can I attach a seat to my board?
- Can I use another electric pump other than ISLE's with your inflatables?
- Can I use the electric pump to inflate the Megalodon?
- Can I use the paddle as a kayak paddle?
- Do all the boards come with paddles?
- Do the boards include fins?
- Do the paddles float?
- Do you sell river specific fins?
- Dry Bag vs. Day Bag?
- Flat Aero Pads vs. Round Pads?