For the BP12 it is best to give the pump around a ten minute break before inflating the second board to make sure you don't overheat the pump. With the BP20 you can inflate two boards back to back and should not have issues inflating the boards, but then give the pump a ten minute break if you have additional boards.
Articles in this section
- Can I attach a seat to my board?
- Can I use another electric pump other than ISLE's with your inflatables?
- Can I use more than one electric pump to inflate the Megalodon?
- Can I use the electric pump to inflate the Megalodon?
- Can I use the paddle as a kayak paddle?
- Do all the boards come with paddles?
- Do the boards include fins?
- Do the paddles float?
- Do you sell river specific fins?
- Dry Bag vs. Day Bag?