We recommend deflating your board for storage, but if you plan to store the board inflated we recommend partially deflating the board to accommodate any changes in temperature. Leaving the board around 8-10 PSI is usually deflated enough for storage. To prevent irreversible damage to your board we recommend storing your board away from direct sunlight and away from a heat source.
Articles in this section
- Can I bring the board on an airplane?
- Can I keep my board inflated?
- Can my dog ride on my board?
- Can rocks damage an inflatable board?
- Does the board have d-rings?
- How do I deflate my board?
- How do I install my inflatable fin?
- How do I repair a leak in my inflatable board?
- How long does it take to inflate?
- Is the crease in my board going to effect the performance?