When an inflatable is deflated the PVC material can get creased, but once inflated we have never experienced the crease resulting in a weak spot. The rails of the board have two layers of PVC, so they are extremely durable. If the creases are worrying you, you can store them not as tightly rolled up for long periods of time, but we have not heard of any issues where the crease marks have led to any sort of weak spot or leaking!
Articles in this section
- Can I bring the board on an airplane?
- Can I keep my board inflated?
- Can my dog ride on my board?
- Can rocks damage an inflatable board?
- Does the board have d-rings?
- How do I deflate my board?
- How do I install my inflatable fin?
- How do I repair a leak in my inflatable board?
- How long does it take to inflate?
- Is the crease in my board going to effect the performance?