This is completely normal and has never affected the performance or longevity of any ISLE board. All inflatable will have a bubble opposite side the valve. It will always be opposite side the valve because this is the only portion that isn't drop-stitched. The valve, being on the other end, cannot be drop stitched. While some board will show the bubble, boards with the center fin attached directly under the bubble will actually hide the bubble from view.
Articles in this section
- Can I bring the board on an airplane?
- Can I keep my board inflated?
- Can my dog ride on my board?
- Can rocks damage an inflatable board?
- Does the board have d-rings?
- How do I deflate my board?
- How do I install my inflatable fin?
- How do I repair a leak in my inflatable board?
- How long does it take to inflate?
- Is the crease in my board going to effect the performance?