The air vent is automatic and does not need to be open or closed for use. It is recommended that you remove the vent cap by unscrewing it periodically to keep it clear from any debris that may block it from working properly.
Articles in this section
- Can I take my paddleboard surfing?
- Do I need to do anything for maintenance of the vent plug?
- How do I remove and replace my traction pad?
- How do I repair a large ding?
- How do I repair a small ding?
- How do I repair epoxy?
- How do I repair traction pad?
- How does the vent plug work?
- There is a small bubble in my traction pad, is this normal?
- What are the hard boards made of?