A Soft Top refers to the material used on the deck and rails of our Soft Top Cruiser. This model is wrapped in a high density foam that is extremely easy on the feet and is also slip resistant.
Articles in this section
- Can I take my paddleboard surfing?
- Do I need to do anything for maintenance of the vent plug?
- How do I remove and replace my traction pad?
- How do I repair a large ding?
- How do I repair a small ding?
- How do I repair epoxy?
- How do I repair traction pad?
- How does the vent plug work?
- There is a small bubble in my traction pad, is this normal?
- What are the hard boards made of?