In most cases the cap only comes as a whole unit with the valve assembly. The valve type we use for our inflatables is the Short Halkey Roberts valve system. If you need a replacement valve, please email us at email@example.com and we'll get you squared away!
Articles in this section
- Can I attach a seat to my board?
- Can I use another electric pump other than ISLE's with your inflatables?
- Can I use more than one electric pump to inflate the Megalodon?
- Can I use the electric pump to inflate the Megalodon?
- Can I use the paddle as a kayak paddle?
- Do all the boards come with paddles?
- Do the boards include fins?
- Do the paddles float?
- Do you sell river specific fins?
- Dry Bag vs. Day Bag?