All new 2017 paddles will initially float. The paddle can eventually fill with water from prolonged exposure in water and as a result can sink. After every use please inspect paddle for any water build up within the paddle.
Articles in this section
- Can I attach a seat to my board?
- Can I use another electric pump other than ISLE's with your inflatables?
- Can I use the electric pump to inflate the Megalodon?
- Can I use the paddle as a kayak paddle?
- Do all the boards come with paddles?
- Do the boards include fins?
- Do the paddles float?
- Do you sell river specific fins?
- Dry Bag vs. Day Bag?
- Flat Aero Pads vs. Round Pads?