The 12V Pump requires an auxiliary power source from a car battery to work or AC Adapter. This pump is much lighter weight and more compact than the BP20 pump. The BP20 pump has a built in battery and only requires to be plugged into a common wall socket to charge the battery when not in use.
Articles in this section
- Can I attach a seat to my board?
- Can I use another electric pump other than ISLE's with your inflatables?
- Can I use the electric pump to inflate the Megalodon?
- Can I use the paddle as a kayak paddle?
- Do all the boards come with paddles?
- Do the boards include fins?
- Do the paddles float?
- Do you sell river specific fins?
- Dry Bag vs. Day Bag?
- Flat Aero Pads vs. Round Pads?