Paddle board paddles are designed to make the most of each stroke, where as kayak paddles are generally designed for quick transitions between left and right strokes. Kayak paddles usually have a blade on each end, where as SUP paddles only have one blade so using a SUP paddle to kayak might slow you down.
Articles in this section
- Can I attach a seat to my board?
- Can I use another electric pump other than ISLE's with your inflatables?
- Can I use the electric pump to inflate the Megalodon?
- Can I use the paddle as a kayak paddle?
- Do all the boards come with paddles?
- Do the boards include fins?
- Do the paddles float?
- Do you sell river specific fins?
- Dry Bag vs. Day Bag?
- Flat Aero Pads vs. Round Pads?