The valve adapter that you will need is called Halkey Roberts Valve. Our only recommendation when using an electric pump is to be sure not to over inflate the board past 15 PSI. We typically inflate to around 13 PSI for optimal stability and performance.
Articles in this section
- Can I attach a seat to my board?
- Can I use another electric pump other than ISLE's with your inflatables?
- Can I use the electric pump to inflate the Megalodon?
- Can I use the paddle as a kayak paddle?
- Do all the boards come with paddles?
- Do the boards include fins?
- Do the paddles float?
- Do you sell river specific fins?
- Dry Bag vs. Day Bag?
- Flat Aero Pads vs. Round Pads?